How To Use Free Wi-Fi at LAXTo connect to the free Wi-Fi service, follow these 4 simple steps:
LAX is pleased to offer unlimited free Wi-Fi to help you stay connected while traveling through our airport. Free Wi-Fi is available in the public areas of ALL terminals.
Our Wi-Fi service allows passengers to enjoy unlimited 45-minute sessions of free Wi-Fi access. Passengers using this free service will be presented with an ad or a short video (15 to 30 seconds) before unlimited Wi-Fi access begins.
- Set wireless network to _LAX Free WiFi
- Launch a web browser on your device
- Select Free Unlimited Wi-Fi to begin your session
- Watch a 30-second advertisement
HIGHER SPEED SERVICE ALSO AVAILABLE
In addition to free access, passengers may choose higher speed service with the following options for premium access:
- 24 consecutive hours on up to 4 devices anywhere in the world (Boingo monthly subscription)
- Unlimited Wi-Fi Access to over one million hotspots in the world for $4.98 your first month, then $14.99/month thereafter (Boingo monthly subscription)
If you have questions please contact the Wi-Fi helpdesk at+1-800-880-4117 or visit https://support.boingo.com/consumer