LAX Terminal 8 Information
What's happening at Terminal 8
This $573 million renovation is in progress and will include an expanded ticket lobby, improved security screening checkpoints, and enhanced seating with more charging stations.
For interactive 3D map click here.
Airlines at Terminal 8
- United Airlines
- United Express
- Construction at Terminal 8 is underway and will continue through approximately December 2017.
- If dropping off passengers at Terminal 8, as you enter the airport, stay in the far left lane and make a left turn across from Terminal 1 where signs point to United/United Express Terminal 7. On the Lower/Arrivals Level, the shortcut leads directly to Terminals 5, 6, 7 and 8. On the Upper/Departures Level, the shortcut leads to Terminals 6, 7 and 8. Both let you exit the airport.
- $573-million renovation/modernization that promises to deliver a superior, world-class passenger experience
- Expanded ticketing lobby incorporating the latest self-service tools
- Improved security screening checkpoint
- Comfortable seating options and abundant charging stations
- New nursing room
- Upgraded restrooms
- Pet relief coming soon to concourse
- Improved customer service center
- Gate modifications may have some gates closed for a period of time.
To optimize your shopping and dining experience, you are now leaving our LAX site and entering our partner site, URW LAX Shop & Dine.
Please come back soon!