LAX Terminal 2 Information
What's happening at Terminal 2
Gates 20-28 are now part of Delta’s new Terminal 3 complex, and can be accessed from Terminal 3. WestJet customers can continue to check-in at Terminal 2 and access their gates from Terminal 3.
For interactive 3D map click here.
Airlines at Terminal 2
GATE ACCESS, SECURITY AT T3
- West Jet (check-in T2, security screening and planes depart T3)
- $300-million renovation
- Major ticket lobby upgrades
- Upgrades to baggage-screening and baggage-claim areas
- Upgrades to concourse areas and all technical systems (electrical, mechanical, telecom, etc.) that serve the terminal
- New technology, including energy-efficient LED lighting
- Nursing Room (Check out locations here)
- Animal Relief Station (See map for location)
- Terminal design themed "L.A. in Motion," reflecting the energy of the modern, 'on-the-go' culture of L.A.
- 18 new retail and dining concepts – including nine Southern California-based brands and lots of local L.A. food offerings
- Enhanced lounge-style seating at gates, with abundant charging stations and USB ports, and new restrooms.
To optimize your shopping and dining experience, you are now leaving our LAX site and entering our partner site, URW LAX Shop & Dine.
Please come back soon!