LAX Terminal 2 Information
What's happening at Terminal 2
As a $2.3-billion modernization project continues, guests flying from Terminals 2 and 3 should use the new T3 headhouse to access their gates. The new headhouse features a ticketing lobby and baggage claim areas, a consolidated security checkpoint and Delta Sky Club. Access from the old T2 headhouse to Gates 20-28 is currently unavailable.
For interactive 3D map click here.
Airlines at Terminal 2
GATE ACCESS, SECURITY AT T3
- Delta Air Lines (check-in and security screening T3, planes depart T2)
- West Jet (check-in T2, security screening T3, planes depart T2)
- $300-million renovation
- Major ticket lobby upgrades
- Upgrades to baggage-screening and baggage-claim areas
- Upgrades to concourse areas and all technical systems (electrical, mechanical, telecom, etc.) that serve the terminal
- New technology, including energy-efficient LED lighting
- Nursing Room (Check out locations here)
- Animal Relief Station (See map for location)
- Terminal design themed "L.A. in Motion," reflecting the energy of the modern, 'on-the-go' culture of L.A.
- 18 new retail and dining concepts – including nine Southern California-based brands and lots of local L.A. food offerings
- Enhanced lounge-style seating at gates, with abundant charging stations and USB ports, and new restrooms.
To optimize your shopping and dining experience, you are now leaving our LAX site and entering our partner site, URW LAX Shop & Dine.
Please come back soon!