LAX Lost & Found
Who We Are:
The LAX Lost and Found is managed by the Airport Police Division. The mission of the Airport Police Lost and Found Unit is to reunite the public with lost items. Our team uses Crowdfind to manage lost Items and inquiries. A claim is a method of inquiry, and it is not a police report. We do not charge a service fee nor are affiliated with third party websites that help search for lost items. Using a third-party service, will not expedite your claim with us.
We receive lost items from various areas of the airport. To inquire about a lost item, please select the appropriate box.
Frequently Asked Questions:
To search for an item lost in public areas such as ticketing, curbside, baggage claim, gate area, stores, LAX-IT, airport parking lots, click here.
Claims are closed for one of the following reasons:
- We did not receive your item.
- We did not receive the information requested to verify ownership.
- You did not recover your item within 90 days.
Other Lost and Found Inquiries:
- Airline - Lost suitcase or items left on an aircraft, click here.
- Dining & Shopping, click here.
- Transportation, click here.
- LAX shuttle buses are operated by ABM (424) 273-7266
- Greenline, ADA Airline Connector & Employee (ABM)
- Economy Lot E (310) 893-4676
- 1-866-iFlyLAX for flyaway concerns (lost and found)
- U.S. Customs – Lost Passports (310) 665-4560
- On National Lost and Found Day, LAX Announces new technology to reunite guests with their misplaced belongings