What's happening at Terminal 1
For interactive 3D map click here.
Airlines at Terminal 1
- Southwest (Domestic Flights)
- Southwest (Int'l Check-in)
- Sun Country (check-in only, flights depart Tom Bradley International West Gates)
- Viva Aerobus (check-in only, flights depart Tom Bradley International West Gates)
- Departure gates have been permanently renumbered and there will be rotating gate closures during construction. Be sure to check display monitors for the latest gate updates.
- Many new concessions are now open. Check out all your dining options on the "Where to Eat Now" section of this page.
- Throughout 2017, watch for construction barricades outside Terminal 1 on both the east and west ends of the Upper/Departures Level, and on east end of the Lower/Arrivals Level.
- Much of the drop-off lane at Terminal 1 on the Upper/Departures Level is closed, so expect delays. Consider dropping off between Terminals 1 and 2 instead.
- During construction, sidewalks outside Terminal 1 on both levels will be impacted, but we'll have temporary sidewalk areas set up and signage to direct you.
- Other Eats: Waiting for your flight? A valid boarding pass for same-day departure gets you into any terminal for other dining and retail options.
- Keep Movin': If dropping off passengers at Terminal 1, drive to the farthest end of the drop-off lane after the construction barrier where it's often less crowded.