LAX Terminal 5 Information
What's happening at Terminal 5
Terminal 5 is the new home for JetBlue and Spirit, as well some American Airlines flights and the bus to the American Eagle terminal. A recently completed $229 million modernization included 19 great dining and shopping options, an expanded ticketing lobby, more security screening checkpoints, and new baggage carousels.
For interactive 3D map click here.
Airlines at Terminal 5
- Air Canada *
- American Airlines
- JetBlue **
* Arrival only; Departs at Terminal 6
** International arrivals at Terminal B; Domestic arrivals at Terminal 5; All flights depart at Terminal 5
- Allow plenty of time to get to Terminal 5 and for pick-up and drop-offs. LAX is undergoing a multi-billion-dollar modernization, which can cause related traffic congestion and delays throughout the day. Our advice? Come early, come hungry and relax before your flight.
- Nursing Room (Check out locations here)
- Animal Relief Station (See map for location)
- $229-million renovation/modernization
- Four additional security screening checkpoints
- New baggage carousels and international baggage re-check facilities
- New nursing room located across from the food court.
To optimize your shopping and dining experience, you are now leaving our LAX site and entering our partner site, URW LAX Shop & Dine.
Please come back soon!