LAX Terminal 4 Information
What's happening at Terminal 4
Recently completed upgrades include new elevators, escalators and ticketing counters, plus 17 great restaurants and shops. And the Terminal 4 Connector links to Tom Bradley International, allowing passengers to more easily reach connecting flights from all of the south side terminals.
Airlines at Terminal 4
- American Airlines
- The hallway connecting Tom Bradley to Terminal 4 is now open, and all passengers post-security can access it.
- A gate enhancement project will be underway into early 2017, resulting in some intermittent gate closures.
- Upgrades in Parking Structure 4 will be underway into early 2017. This might mean temporary closures of stairwells and elevators, but signs will redirect you as needed.
- Did you know that there are tunnels connecting the southside terminals at LAX post-security? Use our tunnel map to guide you to dining and retail options in other southside terminals during your layover.
- Waiting for your flight? A valid boarding pass for same-day departure gets you into any terminal for other dining and retail options.
- New $115-million T4 Connector, which will be a multi-use, multi-level facility providing passengers a secure connection between Tom Bradley International Terminal and Terminals 4 - 8, allowing passengers to more easily reach connecting flights
- The T4 Connector construction is being completed in phases to minimize the impact for passengers using Terminal 4 or the Tom Bradley International Terminal.
- Nursing Room (Check out locations here)
- Animal Relief Station (See map for location)