LAX Terminal 2 Information
What's happening at Terminal 2
A nearly completed $332 million renovation features a new design theme that reflects the energy of LA's on-the-go culture, with nearly 20 retail and dining concepts as well as lounge-style seating with more charging stations.
Airlines at Terminal 2
- Aer Lingus Airlines
- Southwest (Int'l Check-in)
- Delta Air Lines
- Virgin Atlantic
- West Jet
- Waiting for your flight? A valid boarding pass gets you into any terminal for other dining and retail options.
- Try the Center Way Shortcut to exit the airport more quickly when picking up or dropping off passengers at Terminal 2 on the Lower/Arrivals Level. After pick up/drop off, stay left and look for Center Way across from the Tom Bradley International Terminal. At the blue sign for "Upper Level, Ticketing," go up the ramp, make a right and then a left to exit the airport.
- $300-million renovation
- Major ticket lobby upgrades
- Upgrades to baggage-screening and baggage-claim areas
- Upgrades to concourse areas and all technical systems (electrical, mechanical, telecom, etc.) that serve the terminal
- New technology, including energy-efficient LED lighting
- Nursing Room (Check out locations here)
- Animal Relief Station (See map for location)
- First-ever Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse, inspired by the West Coast way of life and offering a stylish, luxury experience along with healthy dining options
- Terminal design themed "L.A. in Motion," reflecting the energy of the modern, 'on-the-go' culture of L.A.
- 18 new retail and dining concepts – including nine Southern California-based brands and lots of local L.A. food offerings
- Enhanced lounge-style seating at gates, with abundant charging stations and USB ports, and new restrooms.
To optimize your shopping and dining experience, you are now leaving our LAX site and entering our partner site, URW LAX Shop & Dine. Please come back soon.