LAX Terminal 7 Information
What's happening at Terminal 7
A $573 million renovation is underway and will include an expanded ticketing lobby, improved security screening checkpoints, enhanced seating with more charging stations and a new luxe United Club Terminal 7 Lounge.
Airlines at Terminal 7
- United Airlines
- United Express
- Construction at Terminal 7 is underway and will continue through approximately December 2017.
- Gate areas are intermittently undergoing construction. Some may even be closed for several months at a time.
- Improvements are underway in the baggage claim area, so pardon the barricades. Baggage carousels may also be impacted.
- If dropping off passengers at Terminal 7, as you enter the airport, stay in the far left lane and make a left turn across from Terminal 1 where signs point to United/United Express Terminal 7. On the Lower/Arrivals Level, the shortcut leads directly to Terminals 5, 6, 7 and 8. On the Upper/Departures Level, the shortcut leads to Terminals 6, 7 and 8. Both let you exit the airport.
- $573-million renovation/modernization that promises to deliver a superior, world-class passenger experience
- Expanded ticketing lobby, incorporating the latest self-service tools
- Improved security screening checkpoint
- Comfortable seating options and abundant charging stations