LAX Terminal 7 Information
What's happening at Terminal 7
A $546 million renovation project was completed in early 2019, including an expanded ticketing lobby, improved security screening checkpoints, enhanced seating with more charging stations and a new luxe United Club Terminal 7 Lounge. Work is now underway to connect the terminal to the future Automated People Mover.
For interactive 3D map click here.
Airlines at Terminal 7
- United Airlines
- United Express
- If dropping off passengers at Terminal 7, as you enter the airport, stay in the far left lane and make a left turn across from Terminal 1 where signs point to United/United Express Terminal 7. On the Lower/Arrivals Level, the shortcut leads directly to Terminals 5, 6, 7 and 8. On the Upper/Departures Level, the shortcut leads to Terminals 6, 7 and 8. Both let you exit the airport.
- Gate areas are intermittently undergoing construction. Some may even be closed for several months at a time.
- Improvements are underway in the baggage claim area, so pardon the barricades. Baggage carousels may also be impacted.
- $573-million renovation/modernization that promises to deliver a superior, world-class passenger experience
- Expanded ticketing lobby, incorporating the latest self-service tools
- Improved security screening checkpoint
- Comfortable seating options and abundant charging stations
To optimize your shopping and dining experience, you are now leaving our LAX site and entering our partner site, URW LAX Shop & Dine.
Please come back soon!