LAX Terminal 8 Information
What's happening at Terminal 8
A $546 million renovation project was completed in early 2019, including an expanded ticketing lobby, improved security screening checkpoints, enhanced seating with more charging stations and a new luxe United Club Terminal 7 Lounge. Work is now underway to connect the terminal to the future Automated People Mover.
For interactive 3D map click here.
Airlines at Terminal 8
- United Airlines
- United Express
- If dropping off passengers at Terminal 8, as you enter the airport, stay in the far left lane and make a left turn across from Terminal 1 where signs point to United/United Express Terminal 7. On the Lower/Arrivals Level, the shortcut leads directly to Terminals 5, 6, 7 and 8. On the Upper/Departures Level, the shortcut leads to Terminals 6, 7 and 8. Both let you exit the airport.
- Construction at Terminal 8 is underway and will continue through approximately December 2017.
- $573-million renovation/modernization that promises to deliver a superior, world-class passenger experience
- Expanded ticketing lobby incorporating the latest self-service tools
- Improved security screening checkpoint
- Comfortable seating options and abundant charging stations
- New nursing room
- Upgraded restrooms
- Pet relief coming soon to concourse
- Improved customer service center
- Gate modifications may have some gates closed for a period of time.
To optimize your shopping and dining experience, you are now leaving our LAX site and entering our partner site, URW LAX Shop & Dine.
Please come back soon!